‘Elden Street Medical, Caring For Your Whole Family…’
COVID 19 VACCINATIONS
Elden Street Medical will be participating in the COVID-19 AstraZeneca Phase 1B vaccination rollout. Our bookings for these clinics are now open. Bookings will be taken online or phone reception.
Please check your eligibility for Phase 1B via the link button:
Our Appointment Hours
Monday: 8am – 5pm
Tuesday: 8am – 5pm
Wednesday: 8am – 5pm
- General medical care
- Geriatric care
- Skin Cancer diagnosis and treatment
- Sophisticated Doppler vascular studies
- Ear microsuctioning (using a microscope)
- Cosmetic injections upon request
- Caring family doctor and personalised service
- Bulk billing available*
- Practice nurse plans and treatments
- Home visits for health assessments
- In-house Physiotherapist
- Diabetic educator services
- Comprehensive women’s health services and well women’s check by female GP and female RN.
- Childhood immunisations
At Elden Street we have a female Registered Women’s Health nurse ( with more than 15 years experience in this field) offering well women’s checks and Pap smears.
We have Laverty Pathology onsite to provide Blood Collection Services. Laverty will be open Monday to Friday 8-11 am.