‘Elden Street Medical, Caring For Your Whole Family…’
COVID 19 VACCINATIONS
Elden Street Medical is pleased to advise that we are an approved vaccination provider for the COVID-19 vaccines. To find out if you are eligible to receive the vaccine, Click Here.
You can book online via the “BOOK APPOINTMENT” button or phone the surgery for an appointment.
Our Appointment Hours
Monday: 8am – 5pm
Tuesday: 8am – 5pm
Wednesday: 8am – 5pm
- General medical care
- Geriatric care
- Skin Cancer diagnosis and treatment
- Sophisticated Doppler vascular studies
- Ear microsuctioning (using a microscope)
- Cosmetic injections upon request
- Caring family doctor and personalised service
- Bulk billing available*
- Practice nurse plans and treatments
- Home visits for health assessments
- In-house Physiotherapist
- Diabetic educator services
- Comprehensive women’s health services and well women’s check by female GP and female RN.
- Childhood immunisations
At Elden Street we have a female Registered Women’s Health nurse ( with more than 15 years experience in this field) offering well women’s checks and Pap smears.
We have Laverty Pathology onsite to provide Blood Collection Services. Laverty will be open Monday to Friday 8-11 am.