‘Elden Street Medical, Caring For Your Whole Family…’
Welcome To Elden Street Medical
We are a caring family practice owned and run by a local doctor servicing Toukley, Gorokan, Noraville, Canton Beach, Lake Haven and the surrounding community.
Consultations are by appointment only; however walk in emergencies and emergency telephone calls will be dealt with quickly.
Our Appointment Hours
Monday: 8am – 5pm
Tuesday: 8am – 5pm
Wednesday: 8am – 5pm
- General medical care
- Geriatric care
- Skin Cancer diagnosis and treatment
- Sophisticated Doppler vascular studies
- Ear microsuctioning (using a microscope)
- Cosmetic injections upon request
- Caring family doctor and personalised service
- Bulk billing available*
- Practice nurse plans and treatments
- Home visits for health assessments
- In-house Physiotherapist
- Diabetic educator services
- Comprehensive women’s health services and well women’s check by female GP and female RN.
- Childhood immunisations
At Elden Street we have a dedicated female GP on Wednesday’s for all women’s health issues including Mareina insertions.We also have a female Registered Women’s Health nurse ( with more than 14 years experience in this field) offering well women’s checks and Pap smears.
We have Laverty Pathology onsite to provide Blood Collection Services. Laverty will be open Monday to Friday 8-11 am.